I've enjoyed all of Cornwell's books, but not this one. The story was pain-stakingly slow. The level of unnecessary detail and the repetition of information made me wish halfway through the book that it would be over soon. This story could have easily been told with 70% of what's presented. The other 30% was really mind-numbing.

kmeci's rating:
[]
[]
To Top